The New Girl by Tracie Puckett | Teen Ink

The New Girl by Tracie Puckett

February 21, 2016
By Nicole1110 SILVER, Indianapolis, Indiana
Nicole1110 SILVER, Indianapolis, Indiana
8 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"People always get used to beauty, though." "I haven't gotten used to you just yet," Augustus Waters


?The New Girl ?by Tracie Puckett is a very good story. It gives very good details on Stephs life. It is based on a girl who is constantly moving due to her mother, and her trust issues. When they finally find a place to stay there are several surprises for Steph. Like finding herself new friends and in a classroom with who is said to be the hottest teacher in the world. Then finding out that he is connected to her. Then finally finding out that he is very close to where her dreams lay. It is a very good story something I would definitely read again. Plus there is more in the series I just haven't read yet. You may have never heard of this author, I haven't but I feel like she has potential and is on her way there. This is a very easy read, you could finish it in a max time of 4 hours. I give this book five stars even though it is rather short. The first book ?The New Girl ?is free on amazon. If you read this book comment how you feel about it. I want to hear what others feel about book as well.