The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by: John Boyne While reading The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John

The Boy in the Striped Pajamas is about a boy named Bruno who is forced to move from his luxurious home in Berlin to a city in Poland during World War II. With no children to play with except his sister Gretel (the Hopeless Case), who he didn't want to play with anyway, Bruno decided to do some exploring. He looked around and found a boy wearing striped pajamas on the other side of a huge fence. Shemuel looked lonely, so Bruno decided to talk to him. He found out that Shemuel was his age and his family was forced to move into a prison camp.
This epic book will touch your heart. I couldn't put the book down! This is a classic tale about a nine-year-old-boy who is friends with a boy from another world. If only the adults back then could follow the children's lessons. Even though Bruno is nine years old, this book is not made for nine-year-olds. This is a five-star historical fiction book. The Boy in the Striped Pajamas is an unforgettable classic, a must read book.

Samantha V. said...
THIS IS SOOOOOOO COOL I LOVE IT TOO PIECES THIS GIRL IS AN AMAZING AUTHOR.