Twilight | Teen Ink

Twilight

February 17, 2009
By Kim Christensen BRONZE, Omaha, Nebraska
Kim Christensen BRONZE, Omaha, Nebraska
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

Twilight is a great book that goes along with the other books in the Twilight series such as New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, and Midnight Sun. This book begins with a Girl named Bella who moves into her father's house in Forks, Washington while her Mother and Step-Father travel for her Step-father's baseball traveling. While in Forks, Bella Swan meets the man of her dreams, Edward Cullen. It appears to Bella that Edward is much different from all the other guys in the school, he doesn't talk, he doesn't hang out with anyone else in the school except for his Brothers and Sisters. One cold day, when there is Ice on the ground, one of Bella's friends almost kills her with a van after it slipped on some ice, it would of killed her if Edward wasn't there to save her. With lightning speed, cold flesh, and eyes that change color, Bella knew that something was different about Edward, and was determined to figure out what. After some guidance from an old family friend, Jacob Black, Bella discovered that Edward, was a Vampire.
After getting to know Edward Cullen better, Bella learns that Edward can read minds of her friends, anyone at school, his family, her family, anyone in the world's mind, except her mind. After all the discoveries of Edward and his family, Bella realizes that she would die and give up everything, if it meant that she could be with Edward. Now that they were together, would Bella be able to survive without having Edward drink her blood? What would Edward do to be with Bella Swan, the new girl in town? Would they ever be able to be together forever? If you have questions in your head such as these about this book, I recommend that you read Twilight, by Stephenie Meyer. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes Horror/Romance types of books. This book is filled with Action, Romance, Horror, and much more.