Outliers: The Story Of Success By Malcolm Gladwell | Teen Ink

Outliers: The Story Of Success By Malcolm Gladwell

By Grant Willis BRONZE, Plano, Texas
Grant Willis BRONZE, Plano, Texas

Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell

Malcolm Gladwell presents a very good case on why people are successful and amount to being famous or having very large sums of money. He shows a different way to look at success other than by people just being gifted to get to this position. It shows the amount of time they work and the opportunities they get to achieve success in the world. It also looks at the aspect of how birth dates come into affect of the success people have such sports stars. This book is represented in a different way than the occasional hard work is equal to success and that is what kept me interested.

This book also related to me in the way of hockey. It talks about how elite players are so good and why they got that good just by looking at their birthdays. There are very few people in the world that got fame and success by gifts or being an outlier. This book goes to show how people get their opportunities depending on when they were born and where they were born. It also showed me that if you want to be successful you must take your opportunities and work hard at them so you may have a chance of becoming a big shot.

I highly recommend this book because it relates to people no matter how old and allows people to look at a different way to find success in the world at no matter what people do. It just goes to show people how success is not only judged on hard work but on many different other factors outside the box.