Generation Me

Generation Me is an interesting look at the developing generation of today. Through its in-depth look at the development of the life of GenMe, the reader can accurately understand this new contrasting teen and young adult lifestyle. This novel speaks about 'why today's young Americans are more confident, assertive, entitled ' and more miserable than before. (Twenge).
The title of this piece was an excellent choice. It accurately describes the book's main idea, that we are a generation focused on ourselves. While the style of the piece is predictable, its organization leads to a dull read.
The book presents many relevant studies that greatly influence the ideas of the reader. Through their multitude, the ideas of the book and portrayed in a strong and convincing way. The eyes of the reader will definitely be opened after reading through its interesting pages. Despite these interesting facts, the book is a struggle for most teenagers to read. It is very repetitive and bores the reader to sleep with its long, drawn-out, and poorly connected passages.
If you are looking for an entertaining book, I would not recommend Generation Me. Although it is full of some valuable information, it will not capture your attention in an exciting way.