leon's story | Teen Ink

leon's story

By dawn thomer BRONZE, Saratoga Springs, New York
dawn thomer BRONZE, Saratoga Springs, New York

Have you ever read Leon's Story? If you have not read Leon's story go out and read it. Leon's Story was written by Lean Walter Tillage. The genre is African American and its copyright date is 1997.

Would I ever recommend this story for Middle School students? I would recommend this story for middle school. I think middle school students would enjoy it as much as I did. Leon's Story was the first African American story I have ever read and I hope it would be your enjoy it as much as I did, but they enjoy it.

Here are some reasons I would recommend Leon's Story for middle school students. For example, if you were bored and had nothing to do Leon's Story would keep you busy. If you wanted to learn about how African Americans were treated after they were free. Leon's Story is what you want to read. If you want to know how African American got rid of segregation and how they got their rights. In Leon's Story it gets the basic point of the story and shows how it develops clearly as the story goes on. That is my reasons for recommending this story.

In conclusion we can learn a lot about African American childhood through Leon. As a result we can see how far we have came from the pasted.