Marked by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast

Get ready to sink your teeth into the beginning of an amazing series!! Marked, the first of the House of Night novels starts off an intriguing and jaw dropping vampyre story. One page will leave you wanting more and more.

Zoey Redbird gets marked one morning at school and is transformed into an amazing vampyre. But wait!! Zoey isn't exactly your average vampyre. She is one of the most unique and talented fledging vampyre ever seen. Blessed by the powerful vampyre goddess Nyx makes her the most powerful fledging, soon to be vampyre yet.

All Twilight readers drop which ever book of the series you're reading for a week and get captivated by Marked! And YES!!-A week is all it will take to finish the book!! You're eyes will be glued to the page, leaving you wanting more page by page. When you do finish Marked however, don't fret!! There are three more amazing books in the House of Night series!!

Just take my word for it and enter the mythical world created by mother and daughter P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast. This world given to you in words makes you believe every sentence, and causing you to hope and believe that vampyres are roaming the Earth this very second.

Breanne said...
Jun. 5, 2012 at 4:34 pm:

Stark is my favorite in the series<3... but i did cry when... somebody died (dont want to spoil too much!)

Writomania This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 9, 2011 at 2:23 am:

i've read the whole series till burned and let me tell u one thing

I'm in love with heath.. haha thats weird but true! i hate zoey for not going out with him.. i eman cant she see that erik is kind of using her after seeing her with loren?

babydoll1160 replied...
Aug. 26, 2011 at 8:43 am :
i agree. i love heath too.. erik was totally a jerk after she did it with loren. and all of it was a set up anyway. neferet wanted to get zoey by herself