Born to Run | Teen Ink

Born to Run

By JOHNArohn BRONZE, Littleton, Colorado
JOHNArohn BRONZE, Littleton, Colorado

Born to run was a great non fiction book it taught me more about running with facts and told me a great story at the same time. I really like how in this book the would talk about a new character in the book and then it cuts into a “side note” and gives background on the character or for the case of barefoot ted how he got his nickname. This book is more for people who don't mind all the information in a good story because sometimes it stops in the good parts of the story. This book really catches you in the beginning starting half way through the story to give you a preview of events to come. It also teaches you about a lost running tribe called the tarahumara and they really make the story interesting with their incredible speed and endurance. It also makes you want to run which in my book is a really good accomplishment. This book motivates you to be healthy and to work out. It also teaches you that running is not the worst thing in life for exercise. This book's flow is fast paced and does not have a lot of filler words and a lot of informations to build up your knowledge. This book is at more of an adult reading level because of all the skipping around and the information you have to keep up with the book and you need to comprehend the information. Also beware you may lose track of the characters and where they are it is hard to keep up with all of them. I rate this book  4 ½ stars because of its fast paced great story and all the information learned.Born to run was a great non fiction book it taught me more about running with facts and told me a great story at the same time. I really like how in this book the would talk about a new character in the book and then it cuts into a “side note” and gives background on the character or for the case of barefoot ted how he got his nickname. This book is more for people who don't mind all the information in a good story because sometimes it stops in the good parts of the story. This book really catches you in the beginning starting half way through the story to give you a preview of events to come. It also teaches you about a lost running tribe called the tarahumara and they really make the story interesting with their incredible speed and endurance. It also makes you want to run which in my book is a really good accomplishment. This book motivates you to be healthy and to work out. It also teaches you that running is not the worst thing in life for exercise. This book's flow is fast paced and does not have a lot of filler words and a lot of informations to build up your knowledge. This book is at more of an adult reading level because of all the skipping around and the information you have to keep up with the book and you need to comprehend the information. Also beware you may lose track of the characters and where they are it is hard to keep up with all of them. I rate this book  4 ½ stars because of its fast paced great story and all the information learned.

I wrote this because i wanted others to know about this book