Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

Since I am a young reader, I always have new books to read every month because YA is a booming gene right now.
I mostly read these to find the ones that are different from the rest.
I don’t like reading the usual romance or vampire novel but I know that is what other people are into and I can respect that.
If you want to broaden your reading horizon, then this article is for you.

I feel like this series has been overlooked or just not noticed in book blogs. I completely adore this series.
One thing that makes them extremely special, is that it has old photographs within the books of oddities and wonders from the time when cameras first started.

The book series below is about weird teenage boy with an awesome story to share about his past or future. Depends how you sell Time Travel.

I read Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children,around this time last year and I am still not over the amazing story.
Jacob is such an amazing character and I can’t really tell you why, since it would give it all away. No spoilers okay.
Recently I finished Hollow City (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children #2) .
I could not put down this down. I can not begin to tell you how much I hated putting it down to do something useless like get ready for school or do chores.
Jacob is finally put to his full potential in this installment of the Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children Series.

Now, not to surprise anyone or excite the general reading masses, but the next and final book in the series is suppose to release next September.
It will be called Library of Souls (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children #3)
I can’t wait for this epic trilogy to end yet I don’t want it to!

My struggles for this series is as real as my feels with Harry Potter.