We are (horrible) perfect sibling by Picha | Teen Ink

We are (horrible) perfect sibling by Picha

By Momay Hattasongkroh BRONZE, Bangkok, Alaska
Momay Hattasongkroh BRONZE, Bangkok, Alaska

Our plane is down was written by Doug Paton. This story about relationship between sibling. Cal, protagonist and his sister. There are many of adventures. This is book that you should have on your bookshelf.

Cal’s parents send Cal and his sister, Missi to camp. This camp is only choice for Cal and Missi. Missi she does a lot of bad things such as paint a train wall, bullies other and steal something that makes her and her brother into trouble. But Cal and Missi are under fifth teen years old. Police cannot put them to prison. Cal will not have to go to this camp with his sister if he just stops Missi. But Cal doesn’t.

Cal is a kind brother that you would like to have. Although many times he doesn’t want to do but Missi wants he to do. Anyhow the result is Cal would do it for Missi. He is away make himself get into trouble or risk to make sure that Missi will save. No one knows that Cal scare of high. Cal does not want to jump because he really scares of high. But when Missi says that, “...I’ll do it myself.” Cal jumps from the high hill to the ground. The protagonist is an example of good brother.

I also like pilot of this story. The pilot names Jeff. One who challenges Cal to do something crazy to survive. I like to read about some crazy thing that Jeff does when he is just a teenager. He is a funny person from my point of view. Jeff is lost airplane control. And he acts like a zombie when he wakes up. This also makes me laugh at him. However the pilot entertains me. Another reason I like and interest in Jeff because I want to be a pilot.

One good thing that I found during I read Our plan is down. My Hypothesis is all wrong.
I’m not an arrogant but honestly my prediction is away right. After I finish reading Our plan is down I use to think about my prediction skill. This is good because I cannot guess what will happen next. It is make me more enjoy when I read.

There are pictures in this book and this book is short. If you aren’t English native speaker. You would enjoy this book because it has only ninety-one pages. And when your eyes is tired from reading you will happy because Our plane is down has a big image for each chapters so you don’t have to read too much.

I’m proudly present Our plane is down. Have you ever felt like you lost your best friend when you finishing read book. It is the short but interesting book. I believe you will enjoy this book as I do.