The Bourne Supremacy by Robert Ludlum | Teen Ink

The Bourne Supremacy by Robert Ludlum

Have you ever thought about being an assassin? Well, Jason Bourne was one. A man with no emotion, trained to kill. The series stars with Jason Bourne on a mission to kill, but during the confusion he loses his memory. As he fights the CIA assassins, he meets a girl, who helps Jason to discover his identity, but soon finds it was a bad decision to help.
The book, The Bourne Supremacy, is the second book in the Bourne series; it is an action book with great detail. The author, Robert Ludlum, did a wonderful job of being able to put a picture in your mind. Ludlum did a great job of phrasing things in all three books, including The Bourne Supremacy. What made me wanting to keep reading was the action. The complicated way he wrote the book, you really have to focus on what you're reading to understand. I would say this book would be for anybody, as I said before, able to understand the book. This book is probably for people 14 years old and up, and for people who like action. To find out more, you know what to do.