Breaking Dawn | Teen Ink

Breaking Dawn

January 22, 2009
By AnaMae96 BRONZE, Indianapolis, Indiana
AnaMae96 BRONZE, Indianapolis, Indiana
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"good, better, best never rest till your good becomes better and your better best"- Matt Welches


The Twilight series is a great series. But personally i think breaking dawn is the best one out of the four books. The books are Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn. This book is by Stephenie Meyer. She is a very talented writer, she has also writen other books. Breaking Dawn tops all the other books because it is a thrilling and exciting book. When you read this book you will understand. But before you read BD(Breaking Dawn) you have to read the other three books or it wont make scense at all.

This book takes place in Forks, Washington where everthing started. Also it takes place for awhile on Isle Esme. Mostly it takes place at edwards house and a cottage that is now Bella's and Edward's house. Bella and Edward went to Isle Esme on their honeymoon.The settin in Jacobs part of the story was at the cullens house with Bella or in the woods around the cullens house.

Some of the characters in the story are: Bella and Edward, Alice and Jasper, Roseali and Emmett, Esme and Caralise. These are the same characters as the three books. Here are some new characters: Tanya and Irina, Stephan, Renesmee, and Vladimire. Some characters that have changed are Bella because she is now a vampire. Charlie because she married Edward hes always worried now. Renee because shes around bella and finds out about Edward (heh heh).

Some of the conflict in this story is that the Voltri are coming and they know why you are going to have to read it to know why. The solution is Alice and her new friends. Another conflict is that bella's sick and you are going to have to find out why or im going to spoil the book. Those are the two main conflicts in this story. If you want to know what I think of the book. Well....!

All in all this book rocks, If you have read the three other books then you'll love this one. And if you havent read the other books well all I have to say is READ THE BOOKS, they rock. So I hope you enjoy the books.