Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer | Teen Ink

Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer

January 15, 2009
By Anonymous

Vampires, werewolves, and supernatural powers. Those are the last things I thought I would love to read about. In the book, Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer, I feel she brings the fantasy world to life in an easy to relate to way. This love story between human, Bella Swan, and vampire, Edward Cullen, is always taking massive turns.
First off on what's supposed to be the happiest day of your life (your wedding) there is a fight between the love of her life, Edward Cullen, and best friend she can't live without, Jacob Black. Jacob is forced to leave and Bella is grieving because she has hurt her friend once again until Alice Cullen brings her some exciting news.
Then Alice gets a dreadful vision one day that the Volturi are coming to fight. Bella and her family know that it is a misunderstanding, being they've done nothing wrong. Her family is split apart while they're searching for vampires to help. The only problem is, will they be able to convince the Volturi before they attack?
I'd recommend this book to anyone who loves a good fantasy or love story because I feel that Stephenie Meyer, while writing a fantasy book, does a great job intertwining a strong love connection between two lovers.
To find out if Bella and Jake's friendship will continue and if Bella and her family will survive you will have to go grab the book.