To Catch a Prince by Gillian McKnight | Teen Ink

To Catch a Prince by Gillian McKnight

By Jill Fyke BRONZE, Pinckney, Michigan
Jill Fyke BRONZE, Pinckney, Michigan

Two girls, one prince. Who will win? To Catch a Prince, is a wonderful fiction story by Gillian McKnight. Helene and Alexis are stepsisters, but also best friends. Helene, the smart punky one, and Alexis, the preppy beautiful one, both went to London for the summer. On the plane ride there, they made a bet that one of them had to “catch” Prince William by summer's end. But how would they ever get a prince to fall in love with them? Do they get to meet him? Does he even know they are alive?

McNight used a style of voice any teenager could connect with. I know I did. I liked how you could never tell what was going to happen next. This book is also suspenseful, because McKnight keeps you wondering until the very end. I can't wait to read the sequel, The Frog Prince, and find out what will happens next. To Catch a Prince is an amazing novel, and I would recommend it to just about any teenage girl from 7th grade to 11th grade. I enjoyed this book very much, and I think most other girls will too; you won't be disappointed.

brendaaaa! said...
Great book very interesting! all teenage girls you have to read it you will love it! you learn alot from it and you can get some tipsss(: