Twilight by Stephenie Meyer | Teen Ink

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

Stephenie Meyer's Twilight a suspenseful love story. It is about seventeen-year old Bella Swan who went to live with her father, so her mother could be with her baseball-playing husband. While attending Forks High School, she meets Edward. Their first meeting wasn't the best. Later, she finds out that he and his family are vampires. She doesn't care though, because she loves him. Bella faces many challenges while with Edward, but she doesn't care, in the end she loves him.
Meyer did a fabulous job writing this book. The way she described each character put a perfect image in your head. She also did very well on her plot structure, writing crazy parts at just the right time to keep the reader reading. The conflict was very good, too. For example, Edward was a vampire and Bella didn't care, even though she knew she was in danger. She loved him unconditionally.
I loved twilight. It was amazing. I could read it this book over and over again. I would recommend this book to anyone over nine. There are some mature parts in this book.