Twilight by Stephenie Meyer | Teen Ink

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

“About three things I was absolutely positive. First Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him and I didn't know how dominant that part might be- that thirsted for my blood. And third I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.”
Twilight, by Stephenie Meyer is a suspenseful love story. Bella Swan meets a boy named Edward Cullen at her new school in a small town named Forks. She finds out that Edward is a vampire along with the rest of his family. They fall in love with each other. The Cullen family found out that there's another group of vampires that never gave up hunting humans, and now they want to hunt Bella. What will the Cullen family do to protect her?

Stephenie Meyer describes the characters, the actions, and the dialogue using amazing vocabulary. This book leaves you wondering what will happen next after each chapter. It is definitely a page turner! Twilight is a thrilling experience with a twist of romance. I enjoyed it because it was very good and descriptive. I also wanted to read it so I could see the movie after I read the book! Twilight is a good book for anyone I would say eleven years and up because it might be scary at parts for some people, and some of the words might confuse kids. I would definitely recommend it! I enjoyed the book and I'm sure a lot of people will, too.