Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

All Vampire novels are the hottest selling books out there. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead goes from capture to forbidden love to enemies and bloody fistfights. Rosemary, A sassy, quick-tempered, spunky girl. Her best friend since they were little named Lissa who is gentle and caring, escape from the academy and run for freedom and safety. Rose is a Dhampire, half human, half vampire. Lissa is a Moroi, full blood vampire. She is the last royal in her family since her parents and her brother Andre died in a car crash. Rose and Lissa eventually get taken back to the academy and soon find more trouble then they can handle.

Vampire Academy is the best book series I have ever read. My friend introduced me to the books. I got hooked on the first page. Rose cares most about two people and two people only, Lissa and Dimitri. Both are different types of love but all the same. I would recommend this book to young adults from ages 13 and up. Books are like love, it can change you forever. I hope you get a chance to read this book, it changed my life and soon will change yours.

nessie97 said...
Mar. 26, 2013 at 7:26 am
good 

tonite said...
Oct. 9, 2011 at 6:03 am
it is ssooooooooooooooo much better than ywilight ( no offence)

tonite said...
Sept. 25, 2011 at 6:24 am
omg luved it! i as angry at rose when she left adrian . ARGHHHHHhh

ShannonLaDieu said...
This book sreise really shows how friendship can really come throught for people.

lulu265 said...
Apr. 23, 2011 at 1:41 am
I really enjoyed this entire series. This is by far my favorite book and i have read plenty of books already. I basicly fell in love with this book by the first chapter and i honestly could'nt stop reading it untill the end. Reading this book was literally addicting to for me. i can say that im sad because i belive the series has ended. trust me if anyone gets the chance to read it you will want to read the next and next books instantly. well yeah the point is that i love this series and Richell... (more »)

UNCPanda said...
I love these books, i love  dimitri

dancer12345 said...
Mar. 24, 2010 at 9:58 am
I am currently reading this book and absolutly love it. I love the character Rose because she is headstrong and won't take nothing from anybody. Lissa is starting to get to be more like Rose. Lissa starts to use compulsion on some of the Royals and I loved that. I hated when Rose started a fight with Christian and she didn't tell Lissa. Now Christian is mad at Lissa and won't talk to her. that makes Lissa feel bad.

Rosebabe said...
Mar. 11, 2010 at 11:30 am
I love this!!!! Very well written

dancer12345 replied...
Mar. 25, 2010 at 9:39 am
This book is amazing! It keeps u on the edge of you seat wondering what Rose is going to do next huh?