Twilight | Teen Ink

Twilight

If you like books with romance, action, and suspense then twilight is defiantly the right book for you! Twilight is an amazing love story. A 17 year old girl named Bella Swan, falls in love with a vampire.
The story starts when Bella moves to her new town in Forks, after her mom remarries. She moves in with her dad Charlie and begins going to her new high school. The very first day of school Edward Cullen catches her eye, but of course, did I mention he is the most gorges person ever! So anyway, Bella is on her way to her car when she almost gets crushed by an uncontrollable van. Edward jumps in front of her and stops the van with his bare hands.
Edward and Bella become madly in love and nothing in the whole world can get in the way of that, or can it? You should find out for yourself, but I should just stop right there I wouldn't want to ruin anything for you. Just grab twilight from one of your friends and start reading! I promise you that twilight is the best book for, You will never get enough of twilight.
This is a great book; I would recommend it to anyone. When I first started reading twilight I felt like I was hypnotized and I could not stop reading. Once you start you won't want to stop. Finished the first one? you don't have to worry because there are three more books. The second book is New Moon, Then eclipse, and Breaking Dawn.