Go Ask Alice | Teen Ink

Go Ask Alice

Anonymous. Go Ask Alice. New York N.Y: Simon and Schuster Children's Publishing Division, 1971. 212 Pgs

Go ask Alice was anonymous book. So it didn't have an author. She was in the end my friend and I was the friend she needed so badly. She inspired me and I know now I will never do drugs.

Alice is a strong intelligent girl. She just got stuck in the wrong crowd. Her path of destruction to herself and others started when she was just 15. She didn't even start drugs on purpose drinks at a party she went to be spiked with LSD. That party started her addiction. Her diary was the only thing she had to tell her problems no one else would listen. So felt like I went through all of her problems with her and that she was telling me her problems. It seemed to me that I was the person who would stop and listen. I never really want to know what it feels like.

I loved this book. I learned so much from her. I want other people to be inspired by her. I loved knowing how she felt and how her days went. Go ask Alice was a non-fiction. I hope you decide to read this book. I enjoyed it and I know you will too.