The Lost Hero by Rick Riordian | Teen Ink

The Lost Hero by Rick Riordian

By Big.Daddy.Ian BRONZE, Indianapolis, Indiana
Big.Daddy.Ian BRONZE, Indianapolis, Indiana

The Lost Hero/Rick Riordan
Disney Hyperion, 2010, 577pp.
Fantasy

Waking up on a bus filled with kids heading to the Grand Canyon. The not knowing who he is, how he got here, and holding hands with his “girlfriend” he doesn't even know. If you think this is the worst your wrong.

The Lost Hero comes right after the last Olympian (2009).The Lost Hero a book for pre/young teens (grades 5-9) has a big 577 pages for a Rick Riordan book. The Lost Hero is in a 3rd person omniscient so the reader can see all of the charters thoughts throughout the story. This story Has 3 main charters Jason, Leo, and piper they all have a story dragging behind them that all ties with the main problem. The Lost Hero is a powerful book it shows a lot of problems that people have in real life and just puts it in an easy way to learn. It was very interesting book it never got boring it had good topics at all times.

Coming from the wilderness school at the Grand Canyon starts very quickly with Jason, Leo (Jason’s “best friend”), and piper (his “girlfriend”) with storm sprits attacking them. Shortly after the attack Annabeth takes them to Camp half-blood. From Camp Half-Blood is where they learned about Percy Jackson being gone the same day that piper had a bad dream about her dad being gone. Jason, Leo, and piper discover there demi god side. Jason son of Zeus, Leo son of Hephaestus, piper daughter of Aphrodite. From then there the 3 charters moved on to having to save Hera and pipers dad.

The Lost Hero was a really great book that I would recommend to a lot of my friends. You should know that the book is serious and funny book at the same time it depends what person you’re reading.