Touching spirit bear by Ben Mikaelsen | Teen Ink

Touching spirit bear by Ben Mikaelsen

November 15, 2014
By Genesis22 BRONZE, Coalinga, California
Genesis22 BRONZE, Coalinga, California
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

 Touching spirit bear, written by Ben Mikaelsen is a story about a boy name Cole Mathews. This boy has problems of his own, he has alot of anger and sadness built upon him , after beating a kid at school , cloe suffers the consequences. Cole will have to choose between being behind bars or a native american cirlce justice in order to change his ways.  Cole chose the cirlce justice which was an isolation in a alaskan island , after months of being their , he witness a white huge spirit bear where  he was then attacked by it. 

 

 

 Trying to improve yourslef in a possitve way is hard work but cole seemed to get through it all , In this book Mikalesen shows how cole delt with everything . 

 

I really would recomend teenagers this book, not only is their a moral to it but it just so intresting how someone overcomes all there problems. The moral of the book is to not do something you will regret doing later. I love the fact that after you finish a  chapter you just want to continue reading , what a amazing book.