Fable Haven by Brandon Mull | Teen Ink

Fable Haven by Brandon Mull

By weylin cox BRONZE, Olympia, Washington
weylin cox BRONZE, Olympia, Washington

Fable Haven
         Two reasons that Kendra and Seth go to their Grandparents in the summer, to help them and explain what new things they can find.
         Brandon mull begins the book by Seth and Kendra having to go to their Grandparents house. Seth and Kendra make false claims about Fable Haven. Seth thinks it is a small house, Kendra thinks that it is a regular house. But they are both wrong, it turned out to be an almost complete mansion. Seth and Kendra are at their Grandparents. They meet two new people named Dale and Leena. Also they find out that there grandma was turned into a chicken. Also they meet an iron golem.
        On Seth and Kendra’s first trip to Fable Haven they encounter a giant cow. They went on a hike in the woods, heard a strange loud noise coming from the barn. They find out that noise was coming from a giant cow. Seth and Kendra come back the next summer. They are ready for their first adventure. Also they have numerous chores/power full encounters. Last but not least, displays how to interact with fairies.

What inspiered me was the adventures they got to go on.