THe book Review About the Kane Series by Rick Riordan | Teen Ink

THe book Review About the Kane Series by Rick Riordan

By The_flying_unicorn SILVER, Princteon Junction, New Jersey
The_flying_unicorn SILVER, Princteon Junction, New Jersey

Book Review
After reading the entire series of The Red Pyramid, I decided to write this book review. Don’t worry I won’t give away the ending. I won’t be a spoiler.
This book’s back ground is base on Egyptian myth. Rick Riordan mixes these interesting character and put them in a story. Like the cat goddess Bast also known as Baste. The Pharaoh of all god Horus and his mother Isis.
Every thing get wrong when Carter and Sadie ‘s parents released the cat goddess Bast. Their mother got burn off and get killed, Carter and Sadie had been separated. One was the home school boy taught by his dad,and travel around the word to look at ancient ruins or old antics. Another one is just a normal girl who doesn’t have parents and lived with her grandparents in London England. No one thought they were sibling because they look so different.
Then the second time things gets wrong when one night on a Christmas Eve they lost their dad, but the trouble doesn’t end. They discover their dad has not only being put into a golden coffin and sinks to the ground, but also released five ancient Egypt god. Two of the goddess host on Carter and Sadie. Then a man called Amos was their uncle. He brought them to the Brooklyn House the twenty-froth tome of House of Life. This is just the beginning of their adventure.
In the second book Throne of Fire, Carter and Sadie face a bigger problem. The lord of chao Apophis was rising, it would attacks the mortal world in just three days. They needed to find the ancient god Ra and brought him back to defeat the serpent, but the god wouldn’t let them go easy on this journey. The vulture god and the baboon god tried to stop them a several time, they even host on Carter and Sadie’s grandparents. And Horus and Isis didn't want to them too much because when Ra come back he will take the throne that belongs to Horus. They had a hard journey so wish them good luck.
The third book also the last one was still focus on the topic of defeating Apophis, but this time their mom was also in danger. They had to defeat Apophis, or the myth of the evil snake would swallow the sun and  push the world into the sea of Chaos would actually became true. Ra was still in his crazy mode so they needed to figure out a way to cure him. This time it was survived and killed the Serpents or die. The good news was they find a way to defeat Apophis. The bad news was this information was in a very evil and sneaky magician’s hand. How would Carter and Sadie choose?
These books are extremely good, you just can’t stop reading them so don’t forget to find a whole spear day to get finish all three books. Again they are really good!!!!!

I want more people to know these good books