Eventide (Iron Falls, #1) by Christine Allen-Riley | Teen Ink

Eventide (Iron Falls, #1) by Christine Allen-Riley

October 29, 2014
By bemydetonator BRONZE, Whitehall, Michigan
bemydetonator BRONZE, Whitehall, Michigan
4 articles 1 photo 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
We can be sad because roses have thorns, or we can rejoice that thorn bushes grow roses.


Christine Allen-Riley's book, Eventide, is the first in a 3 part series about a young girl named Devon Greer and the aftermath of a tragic accident that killed her best friend, Rachel. Consumed by guilt, she starts seing vivid hallucinations, and sees Rachel everywhere. She and everyone around her think Devon is crazy. But Rachel isn't really gone.

 

In this book full of suspense, angst, regret, and a dash of romance, Allen-Riley keeps you on your toes, always wondering what will happen next, while you simultanousley fall in love with the compassion and story of a young Devon Greer. Along with the suspensefull and angst filled plot and characters, it also includes a fantasy element, taking place in Northern Michigan. Folklore and Indian mythology make this story unique and one to remember. 


To order this book, go to http://www.amazon.com/Eventide-Iron-Falls-Volume-1/dp/1502485869

 

It's worth the read, and I already can't wait to see what YA author Christine Allen-Riley has in store for us next!