The Fault In Our Stars by John Green | Teen Ink

The Fault In Our Stars by John Green

September 1, 2014
By TFIOS33 BRONZE, Charleston, West Virginia
TFIOS33 BRONZE, Charleston, West Virginia
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Life is short, live it to the fullest.


         The book The Fault In Our Stars is good for the ages of 13-20. The book is mostly dramatic and most teens are dramatic, so they could relate to this book. The books words and plot is easy enough to understand but, the Author uses strong vocobulary. I would only recomend this book to young adults.

                       The writer of this book is mostly emotional throughout the whole book. The emotion is effective because the book is already sad enough by making it about cancer. The language in the book might be better for young adults. I couldn't see a younger kid reading The Fault In Our Stars.

                  The best part about the book is that it is set up great. It's easy for some people to understand and it's well oragnized. The book does have some huge surprises in it. Some are exciting and some are just really, really, sad. The surprises can keep you really interested to keep reading the book to see what happens next.

                 The book is about a Cancer patient named Hazel Grace. She suffers with Cancer and it makes her become depressed. She goes to this support group where she meets Augustus Waters. Her and Augustus start talking and soon fall in love. They were the perfect couple, they almost seemed unrealistic. They both had a lot in common, like they liked the same author, which Augustus goes to see in the book.  What Hazel doesn't know is that Augustus has been keeping something from her the whole time and it might change both of their lives.

                       I think that this book was amazing. It was one of those books where you are reading and can't put the book down. I really recomend the book for you to read. It is really sad, but funny. It's easy to read and understand. Just read the book; you won't regret it.


The author's comments:

overall the book was amazing.