Size 12 Is Not Fat | Teen Ink

Size 12 Is Not Fat

By Jessica Cox PLATINUM, Dexter, Michigan
Jessica Cox PLATINUM, Dexter, Michigan

Who is killing these girls? Are they elevator surfing? Are they being murdered?
Who knows? The book I read was Size 12 Is Not Fat. It is by Meg Cabot. This was a great book and I would definitely read it again.

A girl named Heather Wells has just started to work in a college residences hall. She used to be a pop singer, but when she gained weight she quit that career. She was also dating another pop star but that relationship went down the drain too.
She was just starting to fit in, when a death occurs. Everyone thinks that she was elevator surfing, but was she really? Heather knows she wasn't, girls don't do that. Then another girl dies and Heather knows something is wrong. Both of these girls were shy and had nothing on their records. This book is an exciting mystery that explores the search of these girls death.

This book is probably the best book that I have ever read. I love mysteries and this just had a great plot. The author really explained everything so I could really picture it in my head. In the book there was a boy named Cooper. He was a mysterious character and that made the book more interesting. I felt that the book really grabbed me in. I couldn't put the book down. The way the author wrote was just very grabbing. You would think someone killed those girls then there would be a twist and it happened to be someone you would least expect. The book moved at a very good pace. It wasn't too slow that it was boring and it wasn't too fast that I can't understand it. It was a medium pace. I would recommend it to teenage girls. I would because it seems more like a girly book then a boy book. Over all this was the best book I ever read. I think you should read it too!

Oce*♥♫★, Canterbury, Other
this is one of my faveret books too!i love meg's books.if you haven't read "size 14 is not fat either"