Boy 21 | Teen Ink

Boy 21

The book is realistic fiction. I think it is realistic fiction because it could based on a true story but its not guarantee. Most of the story takes place Finley’s house. It also sometimes takes place at the high school gymnasium. The main characters are Finley, Erin, and Boy 21. The book is about a boy named Finley plays basketball and does whatever his coach tells him to do. A quote from the story reads “A question that sometimes drives me hazy: Am I or are the others crazy?”

The way I feel about this book is great. I feel this way because it is very interesting. I think others should read this book because it taught me that making a new friend is a good thing sometimes. I also think others should read this book because if you love basketball this is the book for you.

I think others should read this book because it explains how hard life could be at times. Also if you are a person that has experienced a close family member that has passed away then you should read this book because it can help you get through a problem like that.

Also it can inspire some people to try new activities and things in life. Many people have things that hurt them when they think about and same with Boy 21 in this story he keeps thinking of his parents that got murdered then eventually he moves on in life and continues his basketball career.