Ender's Game | Teen Ink

Ender's Game

Ender’s Game is a fantastic, fast paced book following the life of Ender Wiggin. His life is anything but ordinary. Aliens are going to attack Earth, and it is up to Ender to stop them.

Young Ender is sent to a battle school in a place farther than he has ever gone: outer space. There he learns the basics of becoming a military commander. As Ender acclimates to his new life, he realizes that defeating the aliens will result in him harming people-and the aliens. He then begins to question his identity, and wonder if this path is right for him. Will he be able to save the world that depends on him?

This book is full of so many twists and turns. Just when you think you know what will happen the author, Orson Scott Card, surprises you again. If you like science fiction, then read this book. If you are not a fan of science fiction, that doesn’t matter. You will like this book anyway. You will come to see life through Ender’s eyes as you read, and feel the emotions that he is feeling. Ender is such a strong character, and so loveable. This is a must read for teens and adults.