Never Die Easy

I have read many biographies of Walter Payton, but Never Die Easy is by far the most in depth and interesting one that I have ever read. I love the story of Walter Payton's life. This story doesn't just talk about the main things in his life it talks about a lot of smaller things such as his favorite game as a child “war.” It is full of ups and downs and you never know when something good will happen.

Walter is the reason I loved this book. He is such a stoic person. He is never a showoff, when he does something he knows is amazing he is very humble about it. He despises how the players today show-boat and act like every play they make is the greatest play ever.

When Walter became ill I believed he would recover because he is such a strong-willed person. To me, just the fact that he is so strong and yet eventually does pass away is like the script of a great movie.

I think that this book is great for anyone. Even if you don't like sports you can appreciate this book's great example of how a great man lives his life. I believe that this is a very readable book and it is very easy to interpret. If you are looking for a great book filled with highs and lows read Never Die Easy.

Kookie Monster said...
This Book inspires me to do better and to be better.