Ender's Game | Teen Ink

Ender's Game

Ender Wiggin is not your ordinary six year old boy. Ender is a smart, strong, young boy who happens to be the main character in Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card. Ender has been chosen to save earth from the “buggers” who have attacked earth before and almost wiped out the human race in their last attack. The only thing is Ender is only 6 years old when he begins to learn things teenagers would start learning. Before he saves the world he has to go through grueling battle school. While he is there he meets new friends but makes new enemies. Some people he meets that might become his friends are friends Alai, Beans, Petra, and Dink. One of the older kids who want to hurt Ender is Bonzo. He wants to hurt him because he knows Ender is better than him and doesn’t like that. Also many of the older kids hate Ender because he is smarter than them and also better at winning the games they play. Now man’s existence depends on Ender to learn how to command and lead soldiers.
I enjoyed this book because it was very interesting to read. Also I like how Ender is a dynamic character. I like that because it doesn’t make the book boring to read. It was because something always new happened to Ender. If you like action, suspension, and surprises in stories then I think you would definitely like this book.

pengirl105 said...
on Dec. 12 2008 at 1:30 am
yeah, i agree with howard 123. You didn't give a lot of your personal opinion, which is what a review is all about. i like your ending, but the review could use work.

howard123 said...
on Dec. 10 2008 at 10:29 pm
so... um, I don't really think this review gives justice to the book, but whatever. It was okay, just not really a review-- more of a plot overview. good try, though! :)