Firestarter by Stephen King This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Never get on the bad side of eight-year-old Charlie McGee. Sure, she has tantrums like any other child with screaming and crying, but getting stuck in the middle of one of Charlie’s fits could leave you a little crispier than before.

Charlie has a talent, and her powers are envied by the organization responsible for them. Now it’s a game of cat and mouse … and fire.

Firestarter has a unique way of dropping a plot line and then picking it up later. Also, the story develops every character so you learn what makes them tick – what they think about, what they worry about in a way that directly applies to the plot.

Firestarter is a story like no other with an ending that could have you in tears, making it the perfect book for anyone with a taste for irony, action, rebellion, science, and a life-or-death battle for what is right.

LittleSissy95 said...
Dec. 12, 2010 at 9:32 am
Omg!!! I love Stephen King! I totally want to read this book!!! Many others also!

apocalyptigirl said...
Hooray! Short, sweet, and interesting! I might read it now. :)

His-Bright-Green-Eyes... said...
theres a flipping MOVIE???? OMG!! and good review by the way! five stars!

Meganst88 said...
Love this book, it's one of my favourites by Stephen King.

Melinda L. said...
Jul. 24, 2009 at 12:30 am
this book sounds really interesting. you did a great job of writing the review; you gave us enough information so we could get interested in the book, but you didn't give too much information away. thank you for a great review!

justin...ballin!!! said...
musicalreader , nice comment i didn't know that there was a movie

justin...ballin!!! said...
I think that you gave a lot of information and I liked it

musicalreader said...
I love that book! The movie is great too! :D