Staying Fat for Sarah Byrnes

“Eric, I can take care of myself.”

“I know. But I don't know if I can. I can't remember a time when there was no you. And I can't imagine a time like that now.”

Eric and Sarah were in seperatable in middle school. Sarah had been known for her scars and Eric for his obesity, which made them both outcasts. He had never learned to accept himself, so he followed Sarah's lead. When high school starts Eric joins the swim team and loses weight. He also gained something else, confidence. He makes a new friend, Ellerby, and becomes his own leader.

What happened to Sarah Byrnes? She turns up in a hospital and refuses to talk to anyone. Eric gets extremely worried about her situation, and has a strong feeling her dad has got something to do with it. He knows that if Sarah will ever have a chance of talking again, he'll have to make the first move.

This book is a thriller! It has tons of detail, action, but best of all, it makes you think ahead. You'll always want to read more. I would definitely recommend this book to everyone who can read!

sPoNgEbOb<3 said...
<3 ur review. effective in a few words... one word to say... amazing. thank you, though it would help if u had a pic? (: