Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card | Teen Ink

Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

The book called Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card is the first in a long exciting series. How would you like it if all of the sudden you were in charge of a major war? More than a war but a chance to safe the human race. You are the leader. Everyone relies on you. The only is that you are six years. You may be the smartest, bravest, strongest six year in the world, but still to lead an army is a very great task to put on yourself. This would be tough on a trained military leader, none the less a six year old boy. This may be the greatest book ever about how to be as good as everyone else no matter what age you are.

Ender is a six year old boy that does everything to his full potential. He works hard for everything. He is one of the smartest children in the world. His good friend Valentine is another big character in this story. She motivates Ender to perceiver and keeps doing what he feels right. Ender gets all of his war training from battle school. This place makes him up to his full potential.

This book is good for anyone that likes science fiction. This story makes you go through tons of different emotions. If you love this book as much as I did than you might want to read even more about Ender in his other eighteen books.