Hit and Run by Lurlene McDaniel | Teen Ink

Hit and Run by Lurlene McDaniel

The book was one of the best books I have picked up so far and the author made it realistic like as if it really happened. I enjoyed it because it was so dramatic. It made me curious when I looked at the cover, a bike in the middle of the road and dark. I knew that it would be a mystery, but I didn't know it would be dramatic and that it would seem real, but this book was interesting to me.

This book seems realistic. I could picture every sentence the author wrote. Hit and Run started with a girl in ninth grade, and she liked a senior boy. Then they went to a party where alcohol was involved. When he was bringing her home, something terrible happened. Some parts before the ending were not real, because the girl that was in the hospital had to go through walls to see her friends. The girl that was with the senior guy had to tell the police something, because she couldn't keep quite. So she went to the police.

I absolutely would read it again. It's like a movie playing in your head. This book is almost realistic. Who ever like realistic and mystery, I think you would like to read it.