Brian's Winter | Teen Ink

Brian's Winter

November 25, 2008
By Anonymous

Brian’s Winter was a great adventure book, with a lot of surprises behind every corner without the author, Gary Paulson giving away what will happen next. I really like this book because it caught my attention because it was the second book to Hatchet and Hatchet was a good book. Also this book didn’t make me want to fall asleep while reading it.

This book is the second book to Hatchet. Although in the book Hatchet Brian gets found after his plane crash while on his way to see his dad. After living in the wilderness for six weeks he gets found. Gary Paulson makes Brian’s Winter as if Brian had never been found and he has to live in the Canadian wilderness during the cold winter days. In the book Brian’s Winter, Brian gets brought back to where his came site was before he got found. While he was there he had problems catching animals but he figures out the problem and gets food to eat. He also has to learn how to live not only in summer but also in the winter.
I would recommend this book to anyone who loves adventure books and anyone who loves surprises.

The author's comments:
hummm,
i posted this only because i have to but
the book really was a good book, i didnt read it only because i had to but becaust i liked it. i would recomment you to read the book HATCHET frist then read this book it would make more since.