Perfect Timing by Laura Spinella | Teen Ink

Perfect Timing by Laura Spinella

April 15, 2014
By Run2Liv3 PLATINUM, Bedford, New York
Run2Liv3 PLATINUM, Bedford, New York
30 articles 0 photos 13 comments

Favorite Quote:
Change the way you look at things, and the things you look at change.


Isabel Lang has known Aidan Roycroft all her life. Growing up together in Catswallow, Alabama, the two created an unlikely friendship. Aidan had always been the popular one. His music had a way of attracting people from miles away, and it didn't hurt that he was one of the best-looking guys around. Isabel was poor and constantly picked on. Brought together by their strong need to get out of Catswallo and make something out of themselves, Isabel and Aiden stick together throughout the duration of high school. Then one night everything changed. Running from the law and everything they had ever known, Isabel and Aiden make it to Las Vegas and are forced into hasty decisions that will affect their lives forever. Years later after an unresolved departure stuck in their minds, the two meet again and wonder if things should go back to the way they were, or if they should continue the same. Read this wonderfully written novel by Laura Spinella to see how Isabel and Aidens’ lives were affected by them meeting and how they changed after being reunited once again.