Switched by Amanda Hocking | Teen Ink

Switched by Amanda Hocking

What would you do if you found out your whole life was a lie? Or if you were told you weren’t even human? Would you believe them? Chances are you won’t. In Switched you are inside Wendy’s head. She is basically a normal except that she is a very picky eater, hates shoes, moves constantly with her brother, Matt, and her aunt, Maggie, and is a princess of the Trylle world.
Now that Wendy is in school at her new house she finds a boy staring at her. Not one of those coincidences every now and then but every time she looks somewhere he’s there just staring. When she confronts him about staring they resolve the matter, but it doesn’t make Wendy any less crept out.
A few nights later she goes to a school dance and what da ya know he’s there. But when they start talking and dancing he is very cold and mean. When Wendy leaves she thinks that’s the end of it. Wrong! Later that night he comes through her window. Even though she’s mad and shocked she lets him in and talk but when he is about tell her the impossible Matt walks right in. Raged matt almost fights Finn (the boy form the dance). Trying to calm matt down Wendy gets pushed to the floor and Finn almost loses it.
The next night Wendy is certain that Fin was outside of her window. So she climbs outside but what she finds is not what she was looking for. Now She’s on an adventure to see what is and what she will have to do to save the people she cares about. Switched a Trylle story.

I thought this book was really good it really takes you into a whole new world.

Miss S said...
on Apr. 11 2014 at 1:52 pm
So cool - I'm going to have to read this book now to find out what happens. You did a great job caputuring the reader's attention by giving us just enough information. Now that I'm hooked, I have to read the rest!