Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher | Teen Ink

Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

Thirteen painful secrets. Thirteen sources of blame. Thirteen reasons why Hannah Baker decided to end her life. It all started when Clay Jensen, whom was formally crushing on Hannah, found a shoebox laying on his doorstep. However, what he didn't know was, the contents of this box could, and eventually would, forever change his life.

Before Hannah died she recorded seven tapes. Each separate side of each tape was specially dedicated to one person in her life that contributed in some way to her suicide. Everyone thought that they had heard the last of Hannah. Hannah wanted her voice heard, and she was going to do everything possible, even after her death, to make that happen.

The minute I laid down on my bed to read this book, I was immediately captured into the world of Clay Jensen, and just like him, there was no turning back. For nine solid hours I would learn each and every secret of Hannah Baker, never stopping to put this book down. For nine hours I WAS the main character. Thirteen Reasons Why is an incredible book for both teens and parents, giving a chilling insight to the life of a suicidal girl and the journey of her life.

NajeeMae said...
NajeeMae, Euclid, Ohio
I really liked this book. My friend and I read it, and it was a great experience

nickdejohn said...
lol your work ethics are in a different spectrum than mine. You seem to contribute more :3