The Fault in our stars by John Greene | Teen Ink

The Fault in our stars by John Greene

By kyentovon BRONZE, Moundsville, West Virginia
kyentovon BRONZE, Moundsville, West Virginia

The Fault In Our Stars is a great book. It is about a teenage girl, named Hazel, who has been diagnosed with lung cancer and attends a cancer support group.
Hazel is 16 and hates going to the support group, but she soon realizes that it was a good idea. She meets a young boy named Augustus Waters. He is charming and witty. Augustus has had osteosarcoma which is a rare form of bone cancer, but has recently found out that it’s mostly gone.
Hazel and Augustus have many different emotions, including love, sadness and romance while searching for the author of their favorite book, An Imperial Affliction. The author is Peter Van Houten and they travel to Amsterdam to find him. While on their trip Augustus tells Hazel some heartbreaking news that makes their lives fall apart.
If you enjoy teenage books full of witty humor and heartbreaking events, this book is perfect for you. Expect to laugh, cry and smile throughout this amazing story by John Greene. I very highly recommend this book to everyone.