Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows by J.K Rowling | Teen Ink

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows by J.K Rowling

By sully4 BRONZE, Cincinnati, Ohio
sully4 BRONZE, Cincinnati, Ohio
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is an emotional, challenging, but very captivating book. This book really hits the heart for many science fiction loving readers. The book takes you on an emotional roller coaster with Harry, Ron, Hermione, and their friends and family.

The story is very well organized and it’s very easy to understand where the characters are and what they are doing. There are also lots of surprises that keep you very interested and want to make you never stop reading. Even though the storyline is fiction, it is still very easy to relate to the characters and their problems. The characters have to make some tough decisions that can be easy to understand because in reality you might have had to do the same thing.

The author, J.K Rowling, has a way of writing that never makes you bored. With every sentence her writing seems to have a purpose that I think some authors have lacked. This book mostly focuses on the battle that Lord Voldemort and Harry have been fighting throughout the past 7 years of Harry’s life.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow not only gives you a challenging read, but it gives you an emotion you experience in every book. You shed every tear they shed and every time they feel hurt in their heart so do you. This book creates lasting memories and throughout the whole book you feel like you are a part of it. You feel like you're escaping Death Eaters with Harry, Ron, and Hermione and shooting spells at people with them.

The theme of the book is to never give up, and to always stay true to yourself and your friends. I think these themes are great because they capture the reader’s attention and are a great example for young readers.

This book is nicely paced because at certain moments the author will either speed it up or slow it down to help you understand that part in the book. Also her pacing is good because you're never bored with the story.

I would recommend reading the rest of the series before reading the last book so you can fully understand the characters, the setting, and the past of the characters. Also I would recommend this book to people who can handle a lot of emotion and still like it, and have a wide vocabulary to fully understand the book and its meaning.

This book has a lot of significance for Harry Potter readers and is a great finish to a truly wonderful series!

on Apr. 10 2014 at 9:18 am
pinckney BRONZE, Cincinnati, Ohio
1 article 0 photos 1 comment
This is really good! Im definetly going to read this.