Someday, Someday Maybe by Lauren Graham This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

I will be honest; I first wanted to read this book, because Lauren Graham (who played Lorelai Gilmore on Gilmore Girls) wrote it. I have watched her on television, in movies for as long as I could remember, but I had no idea that she wanted to be an author. I was quickly engrossed in the ups and downs in Franny Banks journey through New York acting world.
Someday, Someday Maybe is the story of Franny Banks is a struggling actress in New York City, with just six months left of the three year deadline she gave herself to succeed. But so far, all she has to show for her efforts is a single line in an ad for ugly Christmas sweaters and a degrading waitressing job.

Life is heavy. Literature is heavy. This book was a light and incredibly fun read. I could not have been happier in pick up this book.
This is chick lit at its finest. An uplifting story of what it takes to manifest your heart's desires. Lauren Graham writes with passion, soul, and honesty (not to mention she is hilarious while doing so).
If you were a fan of Lauren Graham the actress, be prepared to be a fan of Lauren Graham the author. Someday, Someday Maybe received a Goodreads Choice nominee for fiction 2013 and a TV adaptation is planned. For another book by Lauren Graham, one will be released someday, someday maybe.