Allegiant by Veronica Roth | Teen Ink

Allegiant by Veronica Roth

By Anyson13 SILVER, Littleton, Colorado
Anyson13 SILVER, Littleton, Colorado

I could feel my heart beating, I could hear everyone's heart. I could hear the human noise we were making, not one of us moving, not even when the lights went dark.

Allegiant

A good book will create laughter. A good book will cause screams of anger. A good book will produce a solid flow of tears. Veronica Roth’s third addition to her Divergent series is sure to cause all three. After finishing this book I had to take a moment of silence. I was already addicted to The Divergent series but when Allegiant came out I couldn’t stop reading. I had already finished the book within one day. Each page had me wiggling in my chair with anticipation.

Veronica Manages to fit rebellion, love, loyalty, family, and death all into one fantastic story. Somehow I was able to closely relate to the characters, even when they were in completely unrelatable situations. The main character Tris is fighting the unbeatable war where the lines of good and evil are blurred. Everyone has a time in there life where the must decide who the want to be, Tris struggles to find herself. All around her she see’s death. The big question that she must find the answer to is, What is worth dying for?

Reading this book provides an epic adventure within its pages. As the thrilling story came to an end I found myself searching for missing pages. This book is too good to end. Allegiant is a roller coaster that I never wanted to end. I found myself falling in love with the characters and wanting to climb in the pages and live with them.

The story of Allegiant is one that will stick with me for years and years to come. I cried, screamed, threw the book at the wall, and laughed until it hurt, I would encourage everyone to read this book and go on the same journey that I did.