The Demonata: Demon Apocalypse by Darren Shan | Teen Ink

The Demonata: Demon Apocalypse by Darren Shan

By Caleb Barber BRONZE, Logan, West Virginia
Caleb Barber BRONZE, Logan, West Virginia
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

This is one of the best books I have ever read. It is such a cool book, I like it. I also like how the book doesn't get straight to the point, They actually do some stuff before getting to the important part. It is pretty cool how they take a twelve hour long nap. It amazes me so much. This is a book series, and it is a real good one. I would advice people who read horror stories to read this book. The story has some boring parts, but that is when you should be getting excited for the important part.

First, I love how the action is in the story. When they fight a very important character they don't give up. They are winning almost every time they fight them. I also love how graphic they are with the fighting. They will be losing then all of a sudden they begin winning. This is a strong descriptive story, and it give power to the story. This story is also very interesting, this story has some plot twists. This book can get you very excited to the rising action of the book.

Second, I love the story to this book, this is amazing for its climax. I like how it takes a while to start getting serious. It is also a very dramatic book. This book is so fun to read. The action and demonic villains in the book would make it fun to read for people who like apocalyptic movies. It is a action packed book. That will always get your attention. This is one of the best book series I have ever read.

Third, I like the characters. They all have their own different personality. They all also have their own power. They all have their own stories about their own life. Three characters have their own different powers. Kernel has the power to create doors to different universes. Grubbs can become very strong with his power. Bec can protect people with a force field. They are very strong when put to together, they create the Kah-Gash

This is a very good book. I recommend this to be read by anyone who likes scary books. This book sure does get your attention. I love everything about this book. This is so fun to read, and the climax is cool. This book is very interesting. It gains a lot of attention from the intended audience. It is a good book, and I recommend people to read

It is an amazing book