Sent (Missing #2) by Margaret Peterson Haddix | Teen Ink

Sent (Missing #2) by Margaret Peterson Haddix

January 17, 2014
By JugoElGrande BRONZE, Bangor, Maine
JugoElGrande BRONZE, Bangor, Maine
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Sent (Missing #2) By Margaret Peterson Haddix is about Jonah and Chip who have realized that they are actually the missing children of history when a time purist named JB sends them, along with Katherine and Alex, going back in time to 1483. Jonah and Chip were everyday kids or the 21st century when JB comes along and tells them they belong in 1483. JB promises that if they can fix what happened, fix history, then they can all return to their present-day lives. Now Chip and Alex have to reclaim their true identities—as the king and prince of England. But things get kind of complicated when They discover that Alex and Chip were murdered. It is the turning point or the story and sets up for an electrifying ending! My favorite part or the book was when the four first got to the 1400’s and they saw their own ghosts or that time period. It was a very interesting part or the book and it set the tone or the rest of the book. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes mystery and adventure. I personally loved this book but I wouldn’t want you to read it unless you picked up the first missing book, Found.