Star Wars: The Life and Legend of Obi-Wan Kenobi by Ryder Windham | Teen Ink

Star Wars: The Life and Legend of Obi-Wan Kenobi by Ryder Windham

By tmclark PLATINUM, Hedgesville, West Virginia
tmclark PLATINUM, Hedgesville, West Virginia

My Book Review
Book title and author: Star Wars: The Life and Legend of Obi-Wan Kenobi. By: Ryder Windham
Title of review: An article about the life and legend of Obi-Wan Kenobi
Number of stars (1 to 5): 4

Introduction
Obi-Wan Kenobi, first a jedi knight still in training, makes a very phenomenal jedi. His force sensitivity is very successful. His mentor, Qui-Gon Jinn, was his leader to guide him through missions, tests and everything else. Training and training, soon one mission came and it doesn’t end pleasant. Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan encountered a man in a black robe. In the gruesome fight with this mysterious enemy, Qui-Gon was killed. After that Obi-Wan became a full-fledged Jedi Master. However, a new padawan emerged named Anakin Skywalker. The jedi council think of him as the Chosen One. This new padawan has lived in slavery for most his life and has vengeance in him. Will he be for the good or evil?
Description and summary of content
As you can see, most of this story portrays to Obi-Wan Kenobi. However, there a major events that lead to other people and new disasters. Padmé Amidala, princess soon to be queen, is a senator that has been a great ally to the jedi force. Not only did she work with the jedi’s she had feelings for one of them. The jedi she likes is Anakin Skywalker, and he also has love for her as well. Soon enough, they did have a relationship, but Anakin had turned to the evil side. Leaving the queen, he didn’t know she was in fact pregnant with twins! She was brought to the hospital, but in order for the twins to live, she would have to die. Before she breathed her last breath, she named her kids Luke and Leia. Luke is the boy, and Leia is the girl. Who knows what dangers might lurk around them.
Evaluation
This book was a terrific book. There was a lot of action going on. Also, the drama wasn’t bad, the drama made the story even better actually. I very much enjoyed this book. The way the problems just haunted the jedi’s was cool. Many surprising events happened in this book.
Conclusion
Lastly, Obi-Wan took care of Luke Skywalker from a child to adult. Luke became Obi-Wan’s padawan, student, and learned much from him. While Luke and Obi-Wan were on an important mission, they encountered a very strong, evil enemy from the Sith, the evil side. This enemy came to stop them in their tracks. A gruesome battle began. Who was this enemy and who is going to win? This book can really put you into suspense.