The Other Boy by Hailey Abbott | Teen Ink

The Other Boy by Hailey Abbott

January 16, 2014
By tmclark PLATINUM, Hedgesville, West Virginia
tmclark PLATINUM, Hedgesville, West Virginia
37 articles 0 photos 0 comments

My Book Review
Book title and author: The Other Boy by: Hailey Abbott
Title of review: The Other Boy
Number of stars (1 to 5): 5


This book is a romance for teens that like a great love story. This story shows you how a friend will always be there for you through thick and thin and that boys can really get to you even though you have a boyfriend.

Summer for Maddy Sinclaire starts as a blur of house parties and dips in the pool, until she's caught throwing an unauthorized beachside bash. As punishment, her parents send her off to Napa Valley, where she'll spend her free time working on the family vineyard. Even with her boyfriend, Brian, miles away, Maddy will to discover that the vineyard is a very romantic place. It's vast, sunny, magical . . . and there's another boy just waiting to steal her heart.

The characters in this story are great; their personalities are great because there are such a wide variety of them. This book definitely got its purpose out throughout the book.

This book is magnificent, it’s full of love and romance and it’s the perfect book for anyone that likes cute love stories. Maddy Sinclaire is a party animal then her parents punish her by taking her to the vineyards. This book is a most read story, it is amazing, I love it and I know you will too!!