Just One Wish by Janette Rallison | Teen Ink

Just One Wish by Janette Rallison

By tmclark PLATINUM, Hedgesville, West Virginia
tmclark PLATINUM, Hedgesville, West Virginia

All Annika Truman wants is for her little brother to be free of cancer, and all he wants is to meet Teen Robin hood. The story is an adventurous tail of the oceans Annika would move to make her little brother happy before his surgery on Friday.

Janette Rallison the author wrote that Annika travels to California with optimism of bringing Steve Raleigh (teen Robin Hood) back to Nevada. The General story line tells you the limits she pushed including running away from home, missing school, breaking onto sets/basketball games, and convincing him to join her.

The main characters include Annika, Jeremy, Steve, Madison. It was a clear passage with a lot of evidence on the story line and action of events. It is a fiction book because the events in the book didn’t take place, but the book did achieve its purpose of entertaining the reader.

Jeremy made a wish to see Teen Robin Hood and Annika is trying to make it come true. The only way the book could have been better is if they would get to the point faster. It seemed like they were dragging the story out a bit, but other than that it is a must read!