Then We Came To The End by Joshua Ferris This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

“You have just been let go.” Imagine hearing these words slither off your ­superior’s lips. Your job is now nonexistent. This is the case in Ferris’s diligently written book.

Told in the first person plural, this novel journeys through a Chicago advertising firm that is slowly nearing its demise.
As each
day passes, ­another ­employee goes, and their story slowly ­unzips into an awesomely ­intriguing adventure.

Secrets of their pasts as well as their out-of-work personas are revealed. Although the ­employees are slowly disappearing, in the end they are all a family, coping with the ultimatum each and every one knew would come.

I thought this novel was ­phenomenal. Each page had ­increased technique, entertainment, and literary elements. I regretted putting it down each night. I highly recommend this enticing American workplace satire. I can assure you that you will enjoy Then We Came To The End as much as I did. Just looking at the clever cover makes you wonder what lies beyond, and I can assure you, you won’t be disappointed.

mikey123 said...
Wonderful one

seafordvikings23 said...
this book is insame dude its the bomb dude