No Talking | Teen Ink

No Talking

No Talking

Do you like boy and girl problems? How about crazy principles with big red blow horns? What about fiction? If so u No Talking by Andrew Clements is the book for you.
The kids at Langston Elementary School are crazy and wild! Boys and girls there are always in consent competition with each other over who is better, boys or girls? They make it so you are always wondering what is going to happen next.
The main characters in this book are Dave, Lynsley, and Mrs. Hiatt. Mrs. Hiatt is the principle and Dave and Lynsley are 5th graders that are in constant competition with each other.
I think that kids up to about 7th grade should read this book. In this book there is a group of 5th graders called by their school the “unshushables”. This group of 5th graders never stops talking, until one day when they do something that shocks the whole school!
I'm not going to tell you much more about the book, because I don't want to spoil it for you. I am going to say one last thing, this book is very good and I think that a lot of people would like it.