Twilight | Teen Ink

Twilight

“ ‘It's twilight' Edward murmured… ‘It's the safest time of day for us' he said answering the unspoken question in my eyes. ‘The easiest time. But also the saddest, in a way… The end of another day, the return of night. Darkness is so predictable . Don't you think?' He smiled wistfully. 'I like the night. Without the dark we'd never see the stars.'”

In Twilight Isabella Swan or Bella Swan moves to forks Washington from Arizona. Bella moves in with her father. When she goes to school she sees a boy, Edward Cullen. They fall into a deep forbidden romance. When Bella is with Edward her life is in peril because Edwards native side could take over, the side that's bites.

In Twilight Stephanie Meyer delivers a irresistible combination of suspense and romance with a supernatural spin. Riveting, passionate and full of surprising twists and turns, This vampire love saga is on its way to literary immortality. It all hangs in the balance with one girls life on the line.

Honestly this is one of the most suspense filled romances I'd ever read. I think it's a wonderfully crafted masterpiece into the literary reading world. I have suggested it to all my friends and I suggest it to you. This dark forbidden romance will take a bite out of you.

“This dark forbidden romance will take a bite out of you.”

on Dec. 17 2008 at 2:46 am
Aw, Brandon! You wrote about Twilight... how... not suprising. xD

Very Nice, Sir. :)

Awesome I loved it keep up the good work young man